Welcome to our website !

Origins Make A Difference Plus+

By Tuesday, February 05, 2013


Origins Make A Difference Plus+ - £33
Rejuvenating Moisturizer

No matter what I try during the winter - my skin is mostly dry and rather flakey. It is essential for me to have a good moisturiser that provides essential oils as well as hydration. Even though I don't like the heavy feel of most "thicker" moisturisers I normally have to use them as otherwise my skin would look dreadful.

I have heard of the Origins Make A Difference Plus+ moisturiser quite a lot and as I am very impressed with the company at the moment I went along to the lovely Origins counter at Westfield Stratford to get my hands on one of those tubs. I know that there is also a lighter version but for the winter I had to bring out the big guns and went for the Plus+ version. I could tell straight away that this moisturiser is in no way too oily and feels light and very refreshing. The smell is gorgeous and definitely gives a boost in the morning. It doesn't linger on the skin for too long and gives me a good base for my make-up. 

I can recommend this moisturiser wholeheartedly and I can see that it will also stay with me during the summer as it is not too heavy for those days either. It is a good idea to try it out at one of the Origins counters - they mostly throw in a sample or two as well as giving excellent advice. What are you waiting for?

You Might Also Like

0 comments