Welcome to our website !

No 7 Natural Blush Cheek Powder in Coral flush

By Tuesday, February 19, 2013




No 7 Natural Blush Cheek Powder in Coral flush - £8
Available at Boots

I picked up this lovely blush on a whim whilst browsing Boots the other day. I really liked the intense but also soft colour of it. Normally I prefer very pink blushes, especially with highlighting particles in them but this one looked a bit more "grown up" to me and diverts from my usual hunting ground.

The colour is being described as "coral" which isn't all that apparent, I would also like to put it in the "rose" category. It turns out quite matte, deep and - as I like it - also perky pink. The colour is very intense so you have to be careful when applying as it can quickly become too much. Overall I think it's a great every day kind of blusher which gives you a natural flush.

You Might Also Like

0 comments