Welcome to our website !

Clinique Hydration Experts

By Thursday, June 28, 2012


Every since getting a sample of the Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief with Glamour Magazine I was hooked.
This moisturising gel is so soft and cooling to the skin it is amazing. Especially during the summer months my skin goes from dry to combination and I always feel like it needs a boost, but not anything too oily and heavy. As soon as the Moisture Surge came my way I knew I had found the perfect product. The consistency felt strange at first and I was worried that the completely oil-free formula was not enough for my skin but that was unfounded. Clinique claims that the gel hydrates the skin for up to 24 hours and I can completely agree. Even if the hydration isn't enough for you it can easily be applied over make-up!

As well as the moisturising gel you get a travel sized All About Eyes Gel as well as the All About Eyes  Serum. Both products are gems too, even though I can't see the point of the serum too much apart from being a cooling gel. My skin definitely improved with the range and feels so soft, I also haven't experienced any breakouts over the last month. My quest for hydrated, energised skin is definitely over for now.




The pack consist of 
Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief (75ml, £45)
Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief Travel Size (7ml)
Clinique All About Eyes Travel Size (7ml, ~£10)
Clinique All About Eyes Serum De-Puffing Eye Massage (15ml, £20)
Some of the products can be found on the Clinique website.

Now all these together retail at over £75, so I think the airport offer at just over £50 is great value. Please note that this Hydration Experts set is only available and specifically put together for the airport market and I am not sure it is available anywhere else. So make sure next time you have some time to kill in the duty-free zone give the Clinique counter a go!                 
P.s. excuse the picture quality but I only had my phone available.            


You Might Also Like

0 comments